Friday, August 14, 2009

Tyler Turns 14! (How Is This Possible?)

  • For Tyler's birthday this year, we surprised him with a scavenger hunt around town to find his presents. We started out by having a stranger deliver a letter with the first clue to him and it led him all over. I think he really liked it.

His first stop was to get some school clothes. He liked it alot more than I thought he would. Must be a teenager finally!
Tyler is really into the idea of getting a hunting license and going with his friend, so I bit the bullet and agreed

Tyler the man. His own electric shaver

Tyler gave up 4 years of playing the violin to start the guitar. So sad!

Our last place was at Dave and Buster's. The boys have a favorite horse racing game they like to play there One of the milestones of this year was Tyler out grew me and he's pretty close to out growing Pat. I can't believe I have a 14 year old. I'm not old enough!! I am super excited for him to be able to start going to church dances and youth conference though!!

No comments: