Friday, January 30, 2009

~Memories in the Making ... Photography by Wendy Kortus~

In Dec. of last year I launched a new career in wedding photography and photojournalism. I have been taking pictures for a long time and had been thinking for awhile about pursuing it as a career. I was approached by my great friend Jamie who asked me to photograph her sister Brooke's wedding. After my first shot, I had found my passion. I am excited about this adventure and am excited to learn more about myself, and to give something to others that will last forever.









For free consultations contact me @ pakwak6@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Elise said...

Awesome pictures!! I enjoyed your update. I just can't believe that you had that many weddings last year, busy, busy. Fun though! Good luck with the photography thing, if we were there I would have you take pics of my kids ;)

marci said...

You seem like you really could be successful at photography-the pictures are beautiful! Your family does still exist-that is good to know! It was fun to see all your holiday happenings! Take care, Marci